I have been looking at your tea utensils since they were suggested by Petr Novak on his latest tea ware selection. They are quite beautiful. Can you please tell me how/where to go to order? I have not been able to find a way to contact you. I do not go on googleplus very often so perhaps you could use my email address: philipincognito@yahoo.com? Thanks & I look forward to ordering one of your beautiful tea scoops. cheers Philip
I am constantly looking for unusual and interesting woods to discover their beauty. This time it is the rose hip wood. Very beautiful and relatively hard wood. It can be polished to a hight degree. I started working on this one many weeks ago, it was laying in my workshop. Yesterday it caught my attention so I finished it. I am glad I did because it really is a gorgeous wood.
Hello Ondrej--
ReplyDeleteI have been looking at your tea utensils since they were suggested by Petr Novak on his latest tea ware selection. They are quite beautiful. Can you please tell me how/where to go to order? I have not been able to find a way to contact you. I do not go on googleplus very often so perhaps you could use my email address: philipincognito@yahoo.com? Thanks & I look forward to ordering one of your beautiful tea scoops.
cheers
Philip